Friday, March 30, 2012

FROM RYAN

Never thought I'd write this.....This idea has been my little baby since I first picked up a guitar in 2003 and the past 3 years have been some of the best experiences I have had. Things change, and so do people.

I have decided to leave CHASING AMEE for my own reasons, and the band has decided to part ways, each for their own reasons. This isn't a spontaneous decision. Thank you to anyone and everyone who helped along the way, and thank you to everyone who came out to the 'unexpected' last show at MOD Club. I've had some of the best times touring with this band. I had always loved the feeling of having 30 people come out to see us, let alone 500!

I'm not done with music, not in the slightest. This is just the end of the beginning.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Ryan